Monday, October 5, 2009



After all the failed attempts to pick up a bike in another state off craigslist and a recent outbid in the last four seconds on ebay, I've finally picked up a bike. It's not quite in the condition I was hoping for. In fact, It's a piece of shit. It's filthy, it's creaky, and cost me more than it's really worth. But it's gonna be damn fun to fix up. It's a Peugeot. My judgement might have been a little bit impaired when I got it after the past failed attempts.. or maybe it was the lack of decent folders in Nashville, I'm not sure. But still, it's gonna make a good project bike for now. I'm still going to keep an eye out for another one, hoping this one will give me some good maintenance experience.

And btw, the picture was taken by the owner, probably not recently either because it looks like the back tire still holds air! It's a lot dirtier than the picture shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment